* Grant’s favourite people he’s met are Dave Grohl and U2. He said Dave Grohl is a “nice man”, and talked to Bono about grip tape. Which sometimes comes off during a show and gets stuck on his wa-wa peddle, but other than that he and Bono are both fans.
* Mark is made of amazing. And totally rocks the hawk, which is hard to do.
* I’ve heard Miss You so much that when they started playing it I thought “Wait, isn’t this old stuff?” before remembering, no, I’ve just been playing it at least once a day ever since they leaked it.
* Seeing it played live was so exciting.
* Grant doesn’t have a favourite key to write in, but he likes drop D for the heavy stuff. I love it when musicians talk shop. Though I lose respect for those who talk about writing while drunk. (He was kidding, though, and I have so much respect for Grant Nicholas it can withstand knocks.)
* Mark, of Grant: “He writes everything. He’s a very clever young man.” ♥
* The Delays walked in. I forgot they’d be on too! I love the Delays! They seem like nice guys, and totally awesome live. And! Greg played a red Gibson! \o/!
In conclusion: I am so, so excited for the Miss You promo stuff.