I said I’d be back when offline life stopped eating me, and it kind of has. Let’s see, let’s see, what’s been going on since May…
- moved out of Dad’s, stayed with a friend in Yorkshire for a month
- saw Def Leppard live and was totally blown away
- moved in with my boyfriend \o/
- got financially screwed over by the government; still taking steps to sort that
- …that’s, er, kind of it. CFS still kicking my ass.
In the news that is other, I am currently reading Temeraire (since retitled His Majesty’s Dragon) by Naomi Novik and am rather in love with it; I’m still immensely fond of The Cab and keep playing their album on repeat; and somebody needs to tell Mitch Benn to stop being so adorable, I don’t know how much more of this I can take.